Become an AP GEM!!
- The GEM program is the recreational tumbling classes at Athletic Perfection.
- Classes are OPEN to team and non- team members.
- Each GEM is a different level. There are multiple classes within each GEM level.
- ALL classes are systematized and strategically planned for progression. Classes are structured by ability.
- ALL classes consist of a warm-up, conditioning and stretching.
- GEMS participate in one on one instruction as well as supervised performance of drills/stations.
- GEM classes are offered Monday through Thursday and Saturdays for ages 3-18.
- All classes are taught in our over 6,000 square foot facility, equipped with two spring floors, 30’ tumble track, spotting harness and state of the art sound system.
- ALL GEM classes are 50 minutes.
Expectations for Athletes of the GEM program
- Be ON TIME for class.
- Be RESPECTFUL to all athletes, coaches, staff and other clients in the gym.
- Keep the gym CLEAN.
- Dress appropriately for classes- shorts/leggings, shirt/tank, shoes with laces, hair up and out of face. We HIGHLY recommend be in Athletic Perfection attire.
- Be attentive in class.
- GIVE YOUR BEST AND WORK HARD!!!
Our AMAZING staff are ROCK STARS and go above and beyond to make it a positive EXPERIENCE for your child.
Office Hours- Monday thru Thursday 4:30-730
Gym Phone- (209) 834-2727
Gym Email- email@example.com
Julie, Co-Owner/Class Director- (209) 609-8736
If you would like more information regarding our classes, please fill out the form below.